PPC accounts are like snowflakes, no two are exactly alike!
This is why we always start with a free 10-point advertising account analysis. Whether you have been running Google Ads, Bing, or Facebook for years or days, or just beginning to consider PPC, our analysis will position you for success.
The Denver PPC 10-Point PPC Analysis
Our 10-point analysis is a disciplined review of your advertising account(s) – Google Ads, Bing Ads, or Facebook Ads – to assess how well you’re following PPC best practices.
Here are the steps in our optimization review process:
- Account structure review – Are you using targeted keyword campaigns and ad groups, or are you dumping all of your keywords into a single campaign or ad group?
- Match type keyword review – Are you effectively using the keyword match types?
- Negative keyword review – Are you effectively using and managing negative keywords?
- Campaign settings and targeting – Is your campaign strategy clearly and effectively implemented?
- Assessment of bid strategy – What type of bidding strategy are you using? Is it the most effective approach?
- Ad text and type review – Assessment of your ads and their apparent effectiveness.
- Ad extension review – Are you running ad extensions and what is their apparent effectiveness?
- Conversion tracking review – Is conversion tracking in place? Is it being used effectively within your PPC strategy?
- Change history review – What changes have or have not been performed on your account? Is your advertising account carefully monitored and measured?
- Account performance review – Assessment of how your advertising account is performing and what should be done to improve this performance.
Free Expert PPC Analysis
Paid advertising can be overwhelmingly complex. If you have a gut feeling that your Google Ads or Facebook Ads could be performing better, you owe it to your marketing budget to get a professional account review.
There are hundreds of things going on inside of any paid advertising account. Get a second opinion on whether your paid advertising is fully optimized and insights into opportunities to improve.
Schedule your free account review today ➜
Do you need a more in-depth Google Ads, Bing Ads, or Facebook Ads account review, or looking for us to build out a new paid advertising campaign for you? Do you need a PPC managed service or white-label partner?
Schedule a discovery meeting to discuss your project and how we can help.
Ask us about our PPC Guarantee!